• Established on the 28th of May 2008 in Melbourne, Australia.
• Mr. Mark McGoldrick, the founder and MD, used his 30 years experience in the Australian meat industry to grow MCG Int. to an Australian Pioneer meat trading Company with access and entry know-how to the most sophisticated markets.
• Outstanding relationship developed with key accounts in each country throughout the years and having rock solid relationship with the top global meat processors are the key factors to the rapid growth of the Company in the first decade of its life.
• $120,000 Co. annual Turnover in 2008 reached over $60 million in 2017
• MCG team of experienced traders, backed by its dedicated logistics team are shipping daily to
its ever expanding global markets, either a government contract or a small airfreight.
• We are fully accredited to export meat products under Meat Export License no 3043 issued by the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
MCG International Pty Ltd was founded on 24th May 2008 by Mark McGoldrick, after having worked for 30 years for one of Australia's largest meat processors.
From humble beginnings, today the company has transformed into one of Australia's leading and most diverse trading organisations.